About Dr. B-Michael Blen DDS
As a caring pediatric dentist in Memphis, TN, Dr. B and his staff thrive on establishing trusting relationships with the child patients and their parents. He feels that this relationship and a positive dental environment are important in order to put children at ease as he addresses their oral health. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He has been a practicing pediatric dentist since 1998 and opened his east Memphis location in 2005.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION IN PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
Dr. B – Michael Blen DDS – is proud to be recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. This accomplishment is the highest a children’s dentist can receive. It is for the professional that “voluntarily seeks out the personal quest of professional excellence through the evaluation and critique of their abilities by their colleagues”. For more information, visit www.abpd.org
- Board certified in pediatric dentistry for the state of Tennessee since 1998
- University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center, certificate of Pediatric Dentistry, 1998
- University of Tennessee-Memphis Dental School, DDS, 1996
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, BS in Sociology, 1991
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Memphis Dental Society
- Member of the Tennessee Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Published “Dental Caries in Children Under Age Three Attending a University Clinic” in the AAPD
- Journal vol. 21, Issue 4, 1999. To read an abstract of the article, click here.
- Married with two young children
- Active member of Temple Israel
- Enjoys playing and watching most sports, particularly golf and basketball
- Enjoys competing in Olympic distance triathlons.