Dr. B’s No Cavity Club
If your child is free of dental cavities, his or her name will be entered into the No-Cavity Club drawing for that month.
- Beware of frequent snacking.
- Brush effectively twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss once a day.
- Have sealants applied at the appropriate time.
- Seek regular dental check-ups.
- Assure proper fluoride through drinking water, fluoride products or fluoride supplements.
Your child’s first set of teeth, the primary teeth, are extremely important. This is the goal of a pediatric dentist. Strong, healthy primary teeth help your child chew food easily, learn to speak clearly, and look good.